Every year the citizens of Fuchsia are hounding me to make New Year’s Resolutions. In the interest of keeping the merchants I work for happy, I will do so this year.
- I will not let any more furry creatures adopt me this year.
- When Franklin winks at me I will not blush.
- I will give up donuts this year. Wait, it’s not Lent, I will not give up donuts this year.
- I will practice the art of patience with my adult children. I am changing the locks on my door.
- I will make at least one trip a week to Red Hot Mama’s Boutique.
- I will remember where my cars are this year. I will not lose them.
- I will try something new, perhaps skydiving at the Fuchsia Airport or water skiing in Blue Bird Lake or snow skiing down Blue Bird Hill.
- I will help the Big Guy in new ways. Surprise is the mother of invention or something like that.
- I will spy on my neighbors, especially the new ones that are moving in.
- I will laugh, I will mourn, I will love. What is a better resolution than that?
Did you know that they make spyglasses with camera’s? That’s it, my last resolution. I will buy myself a spyglass with a camera so I can take better care of my neighbors.
Happy New Year and Foofidleyfa!